The art of presentation is to engage your audience so that they leave remembering your message and impressed with the presentation style.
The aim is to understand the principles of effective presentation in order to communicate actively and effectively and provide a professional approach to presenting information to groups.
By the end of this course, through successful completion of revision exercises and with reference to notes, you will be able to:
- Identify the essential components for a great presentation
- Demonstrate clear and effective speaking and use your voice to greater effect
- Overcome nerves, build your confidence and project a professional approach
- Present a plan and structure for a presentation
- List possible challenges that you may face and how to overcome them
Who Should Attend
Individuals who want to learn how to present information professionally in an engaging manner, to deal with conflict situations and to improve communication skills. Suggested audiences are Trainers and Subject Matter Experts.
Price (excluding VAT)
£450 per participant, maximum 6 participants