Planning a Super User Network
This course helps new and existing trainers and training managers to develop and manage their training teams. It covers developing a network, collaboration, exchange of information and the ongoing development of the training team to perform their roles.
The aim is to show you how to plan a Super User Network in your organisation.
By the end of this course, through successful completion of revision exercises and with reference to notes, you will be able to:
- List the benefits of a Super User Network
- Describe how to get buy-in to your Network
- List considerations when designing your Network
- List responsibilities of a Super User and a Super User Lead
- Identify the essential components to make a great team (Super User Network)
- Describe how to develop your Super User Network
- List possible challenges that you may face and how to overcome them
- Identify methods of communication and building a community
- List reasons why training is important
- Demonstrate the use of some of the online tools to run a collaboration session
Who Should Attend
Individuals who want to learn how to manage an effective training team network. Suggested audiences are Trainers, Subject Matter Experts and Training Managers.
Price (excluding VAT)
£450 per participant, maximum 6 participants