Implementing Learning Programmes
Learning programmes are required to ensure the ongoing effectiveness, efficiency, productivity and improved performance expected of employees within organisations. This course focuses on IT Project implementations specifically on the Training Work Stream responsible for implementing learning programmes and meeting project deadlines and timelines, with continuity in mind.
This course teaches you how to plan and implement learning programmes as part of a project.
By the end of this course, through successful completion of revision exercises and with reference to notes, you will be able to:
- List project phases in relation to training life cycle.
- List activities by project phase and by project milestones.
- List considerations for implementing learning programmes.
- Calculate effort required to develop programmes by training delivery method.
- Determine priorities in planning and possible contingencies during training life cycle.
- Identify resource commitment and planning for each member of the training team.
- List tools to manage time and planning.
- List risks in implementing learning programmes and describe alternative resolutions.
- Describe effects of project plan changes.
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for learning programmes. Suggested audiences are Trainers, Subject Matter Experts and Training Managers.
Price (excluding VAT)
£450 per participant, maximum 6 participants