How to Deliver Training Online
With improved technology alongside pressures of work, training users online is getting more and more popular with surprising results. Learn the techniques which help deliver training online to be more engaging and meet learning objectives.
This course helps you deliver training online which is more effective. We give advice on effective delivery and discuss the advantages as well as the disadvantages of online training. During the course you’ll have the opportunity to experience good practice in online learning.
By the end of this course, through successful completion of revision exercises and with reference to notes, you will be able to:
- List definitions of online training
- List reasons to use live web-based online training
- List tools for online interactivity
- Facilitate and participate in breakout sessions
- Measure online training
- List essential activities to run virtual sessions
- Describe effective techniques before, during and after sessions
- Demonstrate the use of the tools used in virtual sessions
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to know more about training online as a delivery method. Suggested audiences are Trainers, Subject Matter Experts and Training Managers.
Price (excluding VAT)
£250 per participant, maximum 6 participants